JOAWA MOLD INDUSTRY CO., LIMITED was established in 1992.

Today we have three factories, With total production area 3000s.q. meter, over 100 employees, specializes in plastic mould , die casting mould and Stamping mould over a decade. Now we have become a professional manufacturer in the range of designing, building and injection.

Our moulds are widely used inprecision automotive, home appliance, telecommunication, kitchen and sanitation, computer, automobile, toys, office, sport, medical, garden range. We are quipped with CNC processing center, CNC Lathe, EDM, wire cut, slow-speed equipment, milling machine, grinding machine etc. We own 50T to 2000T injection machines for mould trail and mass production. And we will continue increase equipments to meet customer’s requirements.

We own experienced engineering team. There are more than 20 engineers with over 10 years working experience in mould field, well known DME, HASCO standard. They can skillfully operate UG, CAD, Pro-E, Soildworks, 3D Max, Mastercam software. The precision of our mould reaches +/-0.01mm, length reaches 2000mm, weight reaches 10T. We can analyze drawing or sample from clients exactly, offer quick and satisfied technology supply. Meanwhile, we own rich experiences in dealing with hot runner system also.

We have quality-control staffs in house, with advanced testing equipments as Altitude gage, 3D etc to insure all the processes are in control. And we will bring in new testing equipment according to customer’s requirement. Over 70% moulds has been exporting to Europe, America, Oceania and Asia, and the remaining 30% for China mainland clients. Monthly capacity reaches 50 sets. Our staffs from sales department can communicate with customers worldwide freely, translate customer’s documents exactly, they are friendly bridge between factory and clients.

Joawa pursues high quality, low cost, timely delivery and must guarantee to keep all the information from clients secret. We always provide the best service, and help you to succeed.


Copyright © 2023  Joawa Mold Co., Ltd  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.